Success-Crisis-New Success! Morten Hake Interview
Today we are with Morten Hake, life style coach, entrepreneur and podcast host.
This has been a special conversation for me because I interviewed him as I was in the midst of a burning out and needed to reassess what’s really important for my success and happiness.
We’ve covered a lot about happiness, living our success, how life works, the flow and many sparkling and fun moments in this conversation.
My Favorite Moments
- Morten’s story of success, starting from his full-time dating girls training program and writing his blog.
- How he created the annual Mortenhake Summit.
- How Jamie Smart changed his perception of life
- Why the perfect life style didn’t bring him happiness
- How life works from the inside out and why trying to change our external circumstances don’t work
- The realization that achieving goals can’t make you happy
- The importance of not working against life and be in the flow instead
- The distinction between meditation and meditative state
- My personal realization of Being the Man You wish to be vs Doing Success
- The difference between love trusting the moment vs fear, forcing and worrying about the future
My Favorite Quotes:
- No need to both do what we want and worry about it
- “Apparently I want to work sometimes”
- “Resting in the unknown”
- “Happiness is not getting what you want”
- “We’re always going to do what makes most sense to us moment by moment”
- “Why not making your life a party”
- “There is no attaining happiness in relying in external circumstances”
Books that Changed Morten’s Life:
The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists. Neil Strauss Best seller book about infiltrating the dating (also called Pick Up Artist) Community
The Magic of Thinking Big. The titles says it all, isn’t it?!
Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller – Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century. The classic of Napoleon Hill.
The New Paradigm Podcast on iTunes
fb / mortenhake
What’s your take from this interview?
To me, I get a lot about hearing that achieving my goals is not the most important and instead it’s living moment by moment fully. It seems like I’ve needed to hear this a lot in my life! Same for you?
For more information and tons of other cool stuff for men to be successful, subscribe to BenoitFoucher.com. You can listen and subscribe to this Podcast on iTunes too (search Success Crisis New Success). More to follow soon, thanks for sharing, thanks for your support!